The Best Websites for a Perfect Wedding
If you’re getting married over the next year or so, then below you’ll find the best websites to help you have the perfect day.
The Best Advice
- Confetti.co.uk This site is packed full of fantastic advice for your big day. From haircuts to honeymoons, stationery to speeches, it’s all there and well presented. It also has a really useful and popular forum so if you can’t find the answer to your questions, just ask.
- Hitched.co.uk Another fantastic site full of well written guides to a perfect wedding. Like Confetti it has a mass of well presented informative content and an active forum.
- You & Your Wedding Another great site for wedding information and ideas.
- You & Your Wedding Tools With a free set of online tools for managing your budget, organising your seating, tracking RSVP’s and much more, you’ll save time and sleepless nights with this site.
- Top Table Planner This is a neat online tool for mapping out your exact table plan. Great for a bigger wedding or other event. It’s not free, but £10 for 6 months seems pretty reasonable to us.
Your Very Own Website
- eWedding Offering a free website, RSVP management, photo galleries and video to name just a few features, eWedding is probably the most popular way of organising and sharing your wedding online. There are also reasonably priced paid options from around £30/yr if you want your own domain name and more storage space.
- Wedding Window This is another site where you can create a lovely wedding website all of your own. Wedding Window includes some pretty useful planning tools too, but it comes in a little more expensive than eWedding at around £50 for a year.
- Wedding WordPress Theme WordPress is our favourite free software for building websites. If you feel like building a site for yourself then you can buy some cheap hosting from evohosting for £29.99/yr and upload a professionally designed theme. This will take you longer and require a bit of understanding of hosting and WordPress, but anyone can do it. Below are our favourite WordPress wedding themes.
- 101 Honeymoons If you need inspiration, this site is a beautifully simple cascade of great honeymoon locations.
- Virgin Holidays Virgin holidays have a great website and special honeymoon section with a vast choice of honeymoon options.
- Mr & Mrs Smith This is a neat online tool for mapping out your exact table plan. Great for a bigger wedding or other event. Its not free but £10 for 6 months seems pretty reasonable to us.
- Amazon Weddings Our favourite online retailer, now has wedding lists.
- Marriage Gift List If Amazon is too restrictive why not try this site that lets you manage one gift list and include items from M&S, Amazon, Curry’s, Tesco, B&Q and a whole lot more high street names. That really does give you choice and flexibility, what a good idea.
- Not On The High StreetNot on the High Street is a company that sources a really interesting, classy range of gifts from some of the best small independent UK gift producers. Don’t expect rock bottom prices here, but instead be ready for some beautiful and creative ideas.